Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Since the beginning of the class, I have enjoyed reading the feedback I have received from my classmates, especially on my introduction post. The intro posts have been one of my favorite assignments in this class so far, and I really enjoy reading my classmates introductions as well. I have had a very good time reading other people's stories from this class and commenting my thoughts on them. I think that it has been very fun to read and compare their stories to my own, and see how we might have interpreted the same story in completely different ways.

Moving forward, I noticed that I have had a few people telling me that they would get an error message when they tried getting to my comment wall, but others also telling me they were able to get to it easily. I guess I will just need to monitor this in the other comments posted on my comment wall.
As an athlete, this cate meme is way too relatable.
credit: Laura Gibbs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Student Athlete

Week 7 Story: Copper and the Magic Book