Week 8 Progress

For the first couple weeks of the semester, I got really behind in this class and am still playing catch up every week in order to get the points I need still. I have started to become more comfortable with the class's assignments and progressions, but still find it hard to get myself to do everything in time. I am still working on utilizing the schedule that I have laid out more efficiently but overall am figuring things out. For the second part of the semester, I know that I need to be doing as much extra credit as possible, so I plan on working on some of those assignments over the break so that I can get all caught up with what I have already lost points on.

thousand miles journey free photo
The hardest part of any work, is finding the strength to get started.
Credit: needpix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Student Athlete

Week 7 Story: Copper and the Magic Book