Technology Intro

After reading the information about the technology tools and course websites I am excited to get started using these to help me create my blog for the class. I have bookmarked the page for future reference as I will probably need it throughout the course of the semester. As for the browser tune up portion, I turned on my spell check, I added the word-count extension, and bookmarked multiple pages from this introduction.


card comic characters computer free photo
Basically me during this tutorial...
credit: NeedPix

Comments

  1. I also found it helpful to learn more about all the technological tools available for this course. Not only can I use them for this course, I can use these technological tips for my other online activities, like emails and text forms. I found the spell-check function and word count tools to be especially useful for this course! I know it feels like we need IT training in order to use modern technological devices, but these tips really help to simplify the process of learning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Student Athlete

Week 5 Story: The Burger, The Fry, and the Milkshake