Intro to Assignments



As I start this class, I am beginning to see how staying on a schedule and not falling behind is going to be crucial for me personally. I am a student who tends to procrastinate, especially with online classes, but I am going to try to do everything I can to not fall behind in this class. My goal is to finish this class early so that I can relax a little bit. I really like the fact that there are so many extra credit opportunities in this class as well. I am interested to start a few of them for week two, especially the growth mindset and wikipedia trail topics.
File:Black Man Sleeping at his Desk Cartoon Vector.svg
Me studying for finals...
source: wikimedia

Comments

  1. Time management is crucial to making sure all tasks and assignments get done on time! This is especially true with an online course that you can manipulate to fit your class schedule. I also like how many opportunities there are to get ahead in this class and finish early! With this being my senior year in engineering, I also have my Capstone project to worry about so finishing this class early will provide me with more time to work on that! It's all about time management!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Student Athlete

Week 5 Story: The Burger, The Fry, and the Milkshake